So is it best to rent or buy your exhibition stand?
Many questions need to be asked and answered to decide this puzzle!
Or you could skip the rest of this article and just read the last paragraph.
Questions such as:
1) Are you going to build yourself or engage someone else to do it?
2) How many shows a year do you attend?
3) Will I always be booking the same size and shape space?
4) If attending different shows will I need to change the exhibition graphics to appeal to vertical markets?
The list is endless and not an easy decision. Let’s take a look at some of the scenarios in a little more detail.
- If you are exhibiting for the 1st time you probably do not know if it is going to work for you, then it is probably best to rent so you can monitor the result to see if carrying on exhibiting is a good return on your money spent.
- If you are a regular exhibitor and say you have double booked and already own one stand then this situation will probably mean it is best to rent an extra one.
- If you are short on storage space then you may have no option but to hire, as exhibition stands tend to be bulky.
- If you are a company that needs a full design, build and dismantle service then it’s probably more cost effective to hire.
- For companies who book small exhibition stand areas, attend regular shows and you have the space to store then buying and self building is probably the way to go.
But wait a minute what if there is a company out there that will FREE hire the exhibition stand hardware and just charge you for the installation and graphics? A company that will project manage everything from start to finish. All you have to do is turn up for the show on the day it opens, marvel at the wow factor, stay for the 2 or 3 days it runs and at closing time just grab your coat and leave; knowing that this company will come and dismantle everything and then store the stand for free till the next time you use it?
Too good to be true? Then take a look at some of the satisfied clients who did just this. We will even do you a free 3d visual and a no obligation costing with a promise that once we have sent it too you no sales person will call too hassle you. If you are interested in free hire then just let us know.
How can we do this you ask? Because sufficient companies both large and small are so impressed with the deal that they buy, with no coercion from us.
For your free 3d exhibition stand design with no obligation please call Tom or Matt on 01782 264110 or fill in the form here.